Thursday, April 17, 2008

7 Lucky Tips that Will Jumpstart Your Writing Career


Looking to make a start in a new writing career? Associated Content is a great place to begin! Here is a lucky set of seven tips to get you going today.

1. Write, write, and write. Less than six months ago, I began contributing regular articles to the site. Just getting in the habit of writing on a daily basis jump-started my writing habit, and I was off.


2. Learn from criticism. The great thing about Associated Content is the Content Editors themselves. They are friendly and helpful. Editors provided me with critical and thoughtful ideas to spruce up my writing. They spoke to me with kind and humorous words, never treating me like a dispensable contributor. This approach allowed me to really listen to their comments and learn from them.

3. Branch out. After renewing my writing habit, I began seeking more fruitful employment. Hey, let’s face it - AC contributors know we don’t get paid in gold. However, you do get immediate publication and a possible high profile on popular search engines. That’s a pretty good trade-off.

Read Full Article

Resources for

American Gift Club


No comments: