Wednesday, May 14, 2008

lucky bamboo

The Secret to Luck


Are you looking to have a little more "luck" in your life? Perhaps you'd like be more often in the right place at the right time, get globs of intuitive hunches, navigate the cross currents of life more skillfully. Perhaps you'd like to be taken away on a magic carpet ride, complete with the wind at your sails and doors opening for you each step of the way.

If you desire this, consider developing "Intuitive Magic."

The intuitive part of "Intuitive Magic" is the receiving of guidance from spirit. I was looking to sell my house. I had very few buyers looking at it. Suddenly in the fourth month of it being on the market, I had this "hunch" now was my window of opportunity to sell it. I called my realtor and said, "Lower the price." I figured the market had deteriorated so rapidly, the best way to get a sale was a further price reduction.

Later the same day, before the price was lowered, I received notice a buyer was coming to view my home. This buyer, the first one in six weeks, had the same first name as mine and fell in love with my home! A deal was made because I was ready to lower my price. I knew through a "hunch" I should lower it or lose the chance to sell for a long while.

The magic part of "Intuitive Magic" is the ability to create and shape your reality according to your wishes, dreams and needs. I had a buyer for my home, but suddenly the deal turned financially adverse for me. I summoned up some magic and commanded the universe make the deal "fair." Even though I was told there was no way the buyer would agree to new terms and conditions for the deal, like magic it was accepted!

The main way to have more "Intuitive Magic" in your life is through the R-A-R-E formula. R-A-R-E stands for Relax, Ask, Receive Entirely.

Read Full Article

Resources for

American Gift Club

No comments: