Thursday, September 4, 2008

How to Make a Man Fall in Love With Me - 5 Tips For Women

If you're anything like me you've been involved with a man and you couldn't gauge how he felt about you. Even if you're crazy about him, and you're ready to move the relationship forward to something more serious, it might be almost impossible to tell what he's thinking. Unless a guy utters those three delightful little words, we don't always have a clue to exactly what his heart or head is feeling. I was in that position and started to wonder how I could make a man fall in love with me. I was head over heels crazy for my boyfriend but I was pretty sure he was still in like mode and hadn't fallen in love with me yet.

One of the very first things I realized when I wanted to make a man fall in love with me is that attitude is everything. Men are attracted to happy women. If you're the type of woman who likes to find fault in little things, you'll struggle more when it comes to being adored by a man. Smiling, laughing and just genuinely having fun will draw him closer to you.

Being physically attractive is obviously important but not everything when it comes to getting the attention of a special man. Men enjoy women who make an effort to look good. This doesn't mean you have to be skinny with perfect hair. You do need to take some time to choose clothes that flatter your body and put on a little make up. Men love the natural look on the women in their lives so don't go overboard by wearing too much or things that are too tight or revealing.

Read Full Article

Resources for

American Gift Club


Bookmark and Share

No comments: